Skip to main content

BlissChart™ - Performance Reporting

Imagine you just finished collecting a thousand forms from customers rating your products & services, what's next? Well, your boss wants to know what's in the forms... in a report! It can take some time, right?...
I stumbled upon a similar task recently, but I decided to get my neurones to work a lot more to give me faster results. I called the solution BlissChart™. It's a web-based app (PHP, MySQL) that reads a database (it could be a single table) and loops through each peace of data, saving distinct values in an array, then iterates each time a value is repeated. Percentage values are computed against total rows in a column. With a simple HTML tweak, a visual graph is added and a complete report is generated. Once you have this app, all you need to do is feed the database, and BlissChart™ will take care of the rest... Now I'm working on export and customization features to add more cool stuff to my app. Check out the picture below.
Performance rating made easy. © Blisstone Blog, 2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Code Debugging with Xdebug and Eclipse Juno [GUIDE]

This is the first of my series of  guides and walk-through on all code everything. I will try to take you through the complete steps to setup and configure Xdebug (v2.2.0) on a Win7 x86 PC using Eclipse Juno (4.2.0). For other versions and/or platforms, sorry but  YOYO  (you're on your own)! Just kidding, head over to  Stack Overflow , they have some great guides there. Trust me I have been there

Digging a Hole in the Wall

Watching Prof. Mitra presenting his research at TED Talks made me think: How in the world did the professor decide to name his research "Hole in the Wall" ? And so here I try to confuse myself with different kinds of explanation, and probably confuse my readers all together.

The Turing Test [DISCUSSION]

This post is a personal opinion to another post published by @TheAtlantic via @Mashable here . I loved it. Alan Turing is an iconic figure as there is a # ceablizillion of them in the world. I guess his position on the icons list is reflective of the currently in development biopic bearing his famous test name " The Imitation Game ", aka the Turing Test. Rumor has it that DiCaprio will be starring in it; this being yet another role as a "homosexual" figure after Eastwood's biopic about Hoover.