Skip to main content

Gather and analyse data... simple and easy!

In an attempt to launch a frequent flyer program for RwandAir®, the company I currently work with, I had the idea to use Google Docs™ online forms to gather ticketing data in real-time. After a week of use, I received hundreds of appraisal for this free and easy-to-use feature.
For the first time in 9 years, the marketing department had accurate, up-to-date information about it's busy destinations, weak destinations, most selling agencies, most selling days, etc... All available within Google Docs™ for free!
For such a thumbs-up initiative, you can guess the turn-up rates after 3 weeks of use... See picture.
Number of daily responses since launch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Code Debugging with Xdebug and Eclipse Juno [GUIDE]

This is the first of my series of  guides and walk-through on all code everything. I will try to take you through the complete steps to setup and configure Xdebug (v2.2.0) on a Win7 x86 PC using Eclipse Juno (4.2.0). For other versions and/or platforms, sorry but YOYO (you're on your own)! Just kidding, head over to Stack Overflow, they have some great guides there. Trust me I have been there

The power of the Social Graph algorithm.

Already on google+? Add me to your list... bobuntu. My Twitter account is @bobuntu

For the delivery of the new RwandAir fleet, I get the opportunity to work on an interesting event marketing project. I can tell you right now the results are instant and easily traceable.
I'm using Facebook plugins to run the analytics and spread the good news of the soon-to-be-born RwandAir babies... the feedback is highly positive. How do you explain this fast, result-driven technology?