Skip to main content

Gather and analyse data... simple and easy!

In an attempt to launch a frequent flyer program for RwandAir®, the company I currently work with, I had the idea to use Google Docs™ online forms to gather ticketing data in real-time. After a week of use, I received hundreds of appraisal for this free and easy-to-use feature.
For the first time in 9 years, the marketing department had accurate, up-to-date information about it's busy destinations, weak destinations, most selling agencies, most selling days, etc... All available within Google Docs™ for free!
For such a thumbs-up initiative, you can guess the turn-up rates after 3 weeks of use... See picture.
Number of daily responses since launch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Code Debugging with Xdebug and Eclipse Juno [GUIDE]

This is the first of my series of  guides and walk-through on all code everything. I will try to take you through the complete steps to setup and configure Xdebug (v2.2.0) on a Win7 x86 PC using Eclipse Juno (4.2.0). For other versions and/or platforms, sorry but  YOYO  (you're on your own)! Just kidding, head over to  Stack Overflow , they have some great guides there. Trust me I have been there

Digging a Hole in the Wall

Watching Prof. Mitra presenting his research at TED Talks made me think: How in the world did the professor decide to name his research "Hole in the Wall" ? And so here I try to confuse myself with different kinds of explanation, and probably confuse my readers all together.

The Turing Test [DISCUSSION]

This post is a personal opinion to another post published by @TheAtlantic via @Mashable here . I loved it. Alan Turing is an iconic figure as there is a # ceablizillion of them in the world. I guess his position on the icons list is reflective of the currently in development biopic bearing his famous test name " The Imitation Game ", aka the Turing Test. Rumor has it that DiCaprio will be starring in it; this being yet another role as a "homosexual" figure after Eastwood's biopic about Hoover.